Workshop Date: 21st - 26th Feb 2018
Workshop Fees: KD 225
Group Size: 10
Status: SOLD OUT
Baku, also known as Baky or Bakı, the largest city in the Caucasus and the capital of Azerbaijan. Baku is on the coast of the Caspian Sea on the southern tip of the Absheron Peninsula. There are three major divisions in Baku: İçəri Şəhər (the ancient city), the Soviet built city, and the newest part of the city. Baku is the architectural love child of Paris and Dubai…albeit with plenty of Soviet genes floating half-hidden in the background. Few cities in the world are changing as quickly and nowhere else in Eurasia do East and West blend as seamlessly or as chaotically.
Photography Gears Recommended:
* Camera with enough high capacity memory card.
* Extra Battery, Battery charger
* Lenses ( 24-70mm; 70-200mm; 16-35mm; 24-120mm; fish-eye; wide angle lenses for DX body)
* ND Filters (4, 6 and 10 stop filters); Graduated Filters; Polarizer
* Tripod with camera release cable
* Flash and Reflectors for Portrait Photography (if you want to take advantage of over cast weather)
Things to Carry:
* Georgia is cold during the month of February. Carry enough warm clothes including warm socks, cap and gloves.
* Flask to carry warm water during travel
* Carry your own medication. Bring along general medication you use.
* Air Travel, Airport Transfer at Baku.
* Hotel Accommodation in 4 star hotel on Twin sharing basis.
* Breakfast and WiFi included.
* Each day travel.
* Entry fee is limited to only mentioned in the program list.
* Personal expense towards lunch & dinner, beverages (including wine, alcohol)