Photo Contest Rules:
1. ShutterXpose Photo Contest is open to all Registered Users of this site.
2. The Contest is free and open to all nationalities residing in Kuwait. Participants must also be at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you do not meet any of these requirements, or any other eligibility requirements in these official rules, then you are not eligible to participate in this contest.
3. By entering this contest, you warrant and represent that all photographs you submit are your own original work, do not infringe upon any copyright, invade any right of privacy, contain any defamatory, libelous or slanderous material, or violate any other right of any person or entity, and are not otherwise contrary to law.
4. Photographs that have won any other contests or have been published in magazines and newspapers are not elgible.
5. Photographs must not depict any obscenity. ShutterXpose reserves the right to delete such photograph without any prior constent.
6. Photographs must not endorse or be perceived to endorse a commercial product or service. This includes but is not limited to the display of brand names or trademarks on any people, equipment or other objects visible in the photograph.
7. For any photograph submitted in which a person is recognizable, all necessary permision should be handeld by the photographer. ShutterXpose shall no bear no responsibility.
8. The content of the image must not be altered. Only retouching which conforms to currently accepted standards in the industry is allowed. The jury is the ultimate arbiter of these standards and may at its discretion request the original, unretouched file as recorded by the camera.
9. No Signature/Watermark allowed. Photographs with signature/watermark will be automatically disqualified.
10. You retain all copyrights to the photo. ShutterXpose reserves the right to use your photo on their website, blog for marketing and publicity use. Due credit shall be given to the photographer accordingly.
11. Top 5 image based on maximum votes (Likes) will be considered for the Final 3 wins. All these images shall be evaluated based on originality, technical excellence, composition and overall impact.
12. Participants of the Top 5 image category shall be notified through email to send the original image without watermark. The image must be 3 megabytes or smaller, must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixel tall (if a vertical image)
13. Photographs must be taken in Kuwait unless mentioned otherwise.
14. All decision made by the judges are final.