Workshop Date: 23rd - 27th Feb 2017
Workshop Fees: KD 230
Group Size: 10
Status: SOLD OUT
Georgia is a gem surrounded by Russia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Armenia. Its mountains, landscapes and all different kinds of people make it a paradise for the photographer. This is a 4 day photography tour exploring the maximum places, during this short unforgettable experience in this beautiful country. We will make sure that you see all the important sites as well as the hidden Georgia in a safe and relaxed way. The only thing you have to worry about is not bringing enough memory cards!
Photography Gears Recommended:
* Camera with enough high capacity memory card.
* Extra Battery, Battery charger
* Lenses ( 24-70mm; 70-200mm; 16-35mm; 24-120mm; fish-eye; wide angle lenses for DX body)
* ND Filters (4, 6 and 10 stop filters); Graduated Filters; Polarizer
* Tripod with camera release cable
* Flash and Reflectors for Portrait Photography (if you want to take advantage of over cast weather)
Things to Carry:
* Georgia is cold during the month of Jan-March with temperature ranging from 2-10° Celsius and reaching to below 0 during night. Carry enough warm clothes including warm socks, cap and gloves.
* Flask to carry warm water during travel
* Carry your own medication. Bring along general medication you use.
* Air Travel, Airport Transfer at Tbilisi
* Hotel Accommodation in 3/4 star hotel on Twin sharing basis.
* Breakfast and WiFi included.
* Each day travel to and from Hotel.
* Entry fee is limited to only mentioned in the program list.
* Personal expense towards lunch & dinner, beverages (including wine, alcohol)
* Entry fee not included in the program list.