Professional photographer Khaled Al-Abdulghafour, will be taking you through the in’s and out’s of creative lighting during 6 hour workshop. Khaled will cover the uses of external lighting and gear set up for a studio shoot as well as showing you how to capture a model in a live shoot situation. After capturing your model, sit down and learn basic post-production editing skills.
* Understanding Exposure Triangle
* Camera setup
* Concept & Introduction to Light
* Understanding Flash Exposure
* External lighting set up and techniques
* Different types of lighting patterns
* Placement of lights and best use light modifiers
* Posing and capturing your model
* Basic post-production editing
* Camera with blank memory card
* Laptop with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop installed.
Venue: Kuwait City
Date: 12th October 2018
Time: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Availability: Recently Concluded