One Light (Speedlight) Photography
This workshop introduces you to Speedlight and helps to understand the relationships between flash and camera and it's settings. Learn how to control flash and ambient light and how to position your subjects for best results.
Requisite: Good understanding & strong foundation on the use of photography exposure.
Contents of the workshop:
• Introduction on Flash
• Know your Speedlight
• Understanding Exposure Triangle in relation to Flash
• Controlling and overpowering Ambient Light
• Flash in Auto Modes
• Understanding TTL; High Speed Sync; Slow Speed Sync
• Manual Mode
• Understanding the advantage of using Off-camera flash
• Understanding Lighting Patterns, techniques and use of reflectors
• Speedlight accessories (modifiers, shapers, triggers, shoot etc.)
• Live demo with a working model for better understanding and easy learning.
Venue: IBIS, Salmiya
Time: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Availability: Announcing soon
* Notepad & Pen
* Lunch Break (Buffet Veg & Non-Veg)
* 1 break with snacks & refreshments
* All time coffee, tea and water
* Course completion certificate