Current Photo Contest
Winner of the Capture the Spirit of Ramadan, 2018
1. Mr. Abdul Majeed (The Holy book of Faith & Religion, Category - Spiritual)
2. Mr. Arunprasad Sahadevan (Lights of Ramadan, Category - Culture)
Congratulations to the winners !!!
Rules & Regulations
By entering the Photography Competition, entrants agree (a) to be bound by these Rules; and (b) that the decisions of the Judges are final and binding.
By entering the Competition, entrant acknowledges that the photo submission is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
Shutterxpose reserves the right to disqualify any individual(s), verify the validity and originality of any entry and/or entrant (including an entrant’s identity and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Rules or is offensive in any way.
By participating, all entrants grant a license in the Entries to the Authorized Parties, and acknowledge that entry may be used in any media at any time, worldwide for the sole purpose of promoting and marketing the Competition.
The 1st winner of this photo contest will receive DSLR camera, the 2nd winner will receive KD 25 gift voucher from Shutterxpose or their contest partners.
Participants can click on the contest gallery page to view their image uploaded, once the admin team approves.
1. The contest is open to all nationalities residing in Kuwait. Only photos submitted using the uploader will be considered for publication.
2. Only photographers of the age 18 or older may participate in the competition.
3. Only photos taken during Ramadan 2018 will be considered for publication.
4. Only photos falling under the categories of Architecture, Spirituality, and Culture will be considered for publication.
5. Only digital photos submitted as JPG or JPEG with at least 1600 pixel on the longest side, 300 dpi; JPG compression 10-12 will be considered for publication.
6. Photos with graphic designs, watermark, logos or frames will not be accepted.
7. All photos entered into the competition must be original works created solely by the entrant, and must not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
8. All images should have title.
9. All photo submissions must include the EXIF information, Please do not remove this data.
10. Photos that do not follow the above submission requirements will not be accepted.
11. No more than 1 photos will be accepted per participant, Civil ID information is captured to verify the participants submission.
12. Photos that have been obviously manipulated, enhanced, retouched beyond normal practice will not be considered for acceptance.
13. Shutterxpose will have the nonexclusive, perpetual right to use this photo submissions for promotional and informational purposes, in any media, including, but not limited to: display at exhibitions; Shutterxpose newsletters and social media platforms; publication in international newspapers and magazines (both digital and print); publication on relative blogs or websites.
Disclaimer: Any posts, comments, or photo submissions that are offensive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, unlawful or refer to politics in any way will be immediately deleted. We will also not tolerate hateful comments or abuse pertaining to any worldly religion, sect, minority or ethnic groups.